How do I return or exchange an order?
So, you’re not too happy with your gear? Well, you’re in luck because we have an Unlimited Return Policy. We guarantee complete satisfaction and an unlimited lifetime warranty. If at any time -- now, next month, in 30 years -- you're not 100% satisfied, send your gear back for a full refund. No questions asked.
1. We can only offer free return shipping within the United States at this time. If you are returning an item from outside the United Sates, you are responsible for the return shipping postage.
2. You must mail the gear, along with any accessories that were originally included, back to Alpine Extreme. This helps us review quality issues with our products and ensure the gear is properly recycled.
3. Due to limitations with our payment processors, we may not be able to issue refunds for orders older than 180 days. In that case, we will offer store credit or an exchange for the same or equivalent product.
4. We will never refuse a return request for an existing order that meets these conditions. However, we reserve the right to refuse future service to anyone who appears to be abusing the policy.
To return your item for a refund:
2. Click on the order number you would like to return.
3. Scroll down the page and find the "Return" button.
4. Complete the the form on the next page and click the "Submit Return Request" button
5. Once we review your return request, we'll email you a prepaid shipping label*.
Prepaid return labels are only available to customers in the United States.
The value of the prepaid label is based on the size and weight of the original package we sent you. You may be asked to pay an additional amount at the post office if it is significantly larger or heavier than the original package.
6. Pack the gear you want to return along with all the original packaging and tags, if you still have them.
To expedite your return, please include a copy of your order invoice or your order confirmation email in the return package.
7. Print your attached shipping label (US Returns), stick it on the package and drop it off at your local post office at your convenience.
We'll issue a refund to the card that was used to pay for the item.
For your security, we won’t refund a different card or send a check.
We'll send you an email confirmation once we receive your return. Please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed.
To Return an Item for Exchange:
If you'd like to exchange your gear for something else, we recommend placing an order for the new gear while returning your old gear for a refund at the same time. This way you'll get your new gear faster and won’t have to worry about it running out of stock.
How do I change or cancel my order?
You can make changes to your order or abandon the ordering process at any time before hitting the “Pay now” button on the checkout page. Once you’ve hit the “Pay now” button, you cannot amend your order. If you already placed your order and would ...
How do I view my order status?
You can log into your account at Alpine Extreme any time to view the status of your order. If you don't have an account, you can create one here for free. To ensure your existing orders automatically display in your new account, please enter the ...
How do I order a gift?
If you're placing an order as a gift, be sure to set the recipient’s address as the shipping address as you begin the checkout process. The purchasing party’s billing address will go in “Billing Information.” Alpine Extreme does not include any ...
How does Alpine Extreme prevent fraud?
Every fraudulent order steals from you as well as from us. Therefore, we're constantly refining and improving our fraud prevention methods. Alpine Extreme verifies that the billing address, phone number, and email provided with an order matches the ...
How can I contact Alpine Extreme?
Have a question about your Alpine Extreme order or a question about gear? You can contact us by email on alpineextreme.co any time. We try our best to respond within 24 hours. You can also reach out to us on social media!